Double Action Baler
As the name suggests, a Double Action Baler compresses scrap from two sides, that is lengthwise and from top. These double action baling machines are suitable for turing scrap and light metal scraps, These are compact and small in size and perfectly suit the small scrap traders who require 5-8 tons of scrap to be processed in every shift. Developed and designed with highest level of precision, these balers process efficient bales of scraps. Since pressing is done from two directions, the double action balers are manually operated from two Direction Control Valves, where one operates the rear pressing cylinder and the other operates the top lid cylinder.
Some salient features of our Double Action Bailing Press include:
- Easy to use
- Replaceable wear-resistant plates are supplied with the Bailing Press for longer life of feeding chamber
- Most suitable for ferrous & non-ferrous scrap, L-2, Sheet Cutting and M.S. Turning
- Channel mounted single compact unit
- Inclusion of Check Valves and Limit Valves to avoid any accident
- Post sale support and service
- No requirement for civil foundation
Some optional features of our Double Action Bailing Press include:
- Availability of Bailer in fully automated PLC controlled mode
- Heat Exchanger for maintaining low temperatures of the oil
- Shearing blades on the edges of top lid and chamber are available for shearing oversized material
- Customization of the Baling Press as per your specific requisites to include any required features.
Advance Hydrautech Pvt Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Double Action Baler in India. Our manufactured Double Action Baler are widely demanded in the market for their high performance and low maintenance. Our offered Double Action Baler is fabricated under the guidance of ingenious professionals using premium quality components and ultra-modern technology in tandem with set market standards.
View types of Double Action Baler