Triple Action Balers
Triple Action Baler – As the name suggests, this type of baling press works on the scrap from three directions, that is lengthwise, sideways and from the top. These are highly powerful and efficient bailing presses that not only meet but exceed their goals with regard to operating costs, flexibility, reliability, robustness and operational safety. These efficiently produce high density and optimally compacted bales with its three side compaction process. These balers are best suited for medium to large quantity of scrap processing and can easily compact 16 – 20 tons of industrial scrap per shift.
The control and drive concepts of these bailing presses result in efficient operations with minimal consumption of power and maximum throughput capacity. The automatic lubrication system included in the bailing press results in minimum wear and trouble free operation.
Some salient features of our Triple Action Bailing Press include:
- Available in both PLC Controlled and Semi-Automatic variants
- Every scrap baler is efficiently equipped with three separate operating compactors which work on scrap compressing
- Automatic lubrication system
- Multi-information PLC display for operation and troubleshooting
- Replaceable wear-resistant plates are supplied with the Bailing Press for longer life of feeding chamber
- Shearing blades on the edges of top lid and chamber are available for shearing oversized material
- Additional scrap feeding hopper for enhancing the productivity of the baler
- Inclusion of Check Valves and Limit Valves to avoid any accident
- Post sale support and service
- Customization of the Baling Press as per your specific requisites to include any required features.
Advance Hydrautech Pvt Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and exporter of metal balers in India. Our manufactured triple action metal balers are widely demanded in the market for their high performance and low maintenance. Our offered Triple Action Baler is fabricated under the guidance of ingenious professionals using premium quality components and ultra-modern technology in tandem with set market standards.
View types of Triple Action Balers