Manager - HR
KEY DELIVERABLES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure adequate manpower to run the company operations seamlessly
- Responsible for identifying manpower requirement of overall organization and assist department heads of various divisions in hiring of qualified staff and workers for the smooth functioning of their departments operation.
- Responsible to execute activities related to database creation, releasing advertisement on website and in newspapers for vacant positions to be filled by liaising with different Employment consultant agencies.
HR Policy Implementation
- Implement and monitor the HR policies to achieve long term goals of the organization.
- Review existing policies timely and formulate new policies after identifying the areas.
- HR Policy governance – General HR Policies like code of conduct, recruitments, travel, leaves, Reimbursements, Benefits, Bonus bands, career path, etc.
Employee Engagement and communication
- Responsible for Fair and implementation of Company Employee Awards and Recognition Programs to ensure these programs are accepted by the employees as the highest Appreciation and recognition tool.
- Create and facilitate communication mechanisms across levels and implement employee involvement initiatives.
Performance Management, Training and career growth
- Work on a Training calendar basis the Training needs of the Individuals and execute the same in a systematic way.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments and Identify people who can move in to next roles.
- To build the culture of Performance Driven Organization.
- Conduction of Mid-Year Reviews and Annual Reviews within organization.
- Conduct the Target and performance based Annual increments process across organization (Corporate + Factories/Plants) also ensure competency based Promotions take place.
- Implement innovative programs/initiatives to prevent staff turnover
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Record Management (HRIS)
- To ensure that all the filing and documentation of employees are properly maintained with the personnel files of all the entire divisions.
- To ensure that all the employees in and out timings are properly recorded on daily basis for the purpose of payroll.
- To ensure that statutory registers are properly maintained as per the Labour laws, Advance register, compensatory leave register, overtime register, deductions register, accident register.
- To ensure that proper track of leave has been maintained such as vacation, holidays, personal or sick days for employees.
EDUCATION/ DESIRED PROFILE
- MBA HR with6 to 8 years of experience in the same profile.
- Excellent Communication, Writing, Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Proficient in using SAP, MS Office and other related software’s to HR.
- People Skills –Coaching & Mentoring, Leadership & Empowerment, Communication, Interpersonal, Conflict Management & Ethical Business Practices, Prioritization.
- Process Management - Strategic Planning & Analyzing, Decision Making & Process Re-engineering
- Change Management - Flexibility, Criticism, Custodian
- Leadership skills: Quick decision making, people management, team building
Desired Candidate Profile:
Human Resources And Administration
Number of vacancy: