Providing advice and front-line technical support to Maintenance on all Industrial hydraulics systems and including monitoring activities throughout the plant facility. Development of Technical specifications and implementation of new technologies in the area of Hydraulics
- Prepare maintenance plans for all hydraulic equipment and coordination with the Unit/Dept. Heads.
- Discuss operations problems and optimizations with operations department.
- Responsible for planning and execution of Scheduled Preventive maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and major repairs to optimize production & reduce downtime.
- Responsible for trouble shooting during breakdowns all related equipment and facilities.
- Identify frequent equipment failure and breakdowns and find out the root cause to solve the problems.
- Knowledge of hydraulic symbols, diagram, hydraulic pumps, valves, actuator and related items.
- Work with the Head-production to investigate complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions. Discuss with team to identify appropriate course of action.
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills and Experience: Knowledge of Hydraulics/Electrical/Mechanical or Production Engineering degree with 4-5 years of work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
- People management skills
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Quality and productivity focused
- Strong knowledge of machine tools
Desired Candidate Profile:
Number of vacancy: